Mexico!
I am going to Mexico for four months to teach English! I am so excited! I am going to Tehuacan, Puebla, Mexico through a program called the International Language Program. Want more info? Here is the link -->ILP. Like I said I am going to be down there for four months and I get to teach English to Kindergartners plus I get to tour around the city, stay with a host family, enjoy the culture, go with my sister, everything is paid for etc. etc. etc. Sounds awesome right? Anyways thought I would share that information because you know it is kind of a big completely awesome deal! Anyways, next topic.
Andrew
Andrew is my new boyfriend. He is 22 and oh so sweet and fantastically, wonderful and awesome. He is also LDS which is a MUST at least for me and hard to find with my limited choices out here. We have officially been boyfriend/girlfriend since November 20, 2012. Before that we knew each other and would talk but then he asked me out on a date, then we went on a couple more, (talked 24/7 in between) and then the rest is history ;). Our first date we went out to a yummy Mexican restaurant called La Paloma. We talked for so long that we had to send the waiter away several times because we had talked so much that we had not had time to order. We also got a special appetizer that a friend of Andrew's mom made which was super delicious. Afterwards we went out to the Plymouth beach? area (not sure if that is the correct name I think Andrew called it something else). We walked out on this jetty (which is was super cold) and that was the first time that Andrew gave me a hug and held my hand. Earlier I had been trying to decide if I was going to let him hold my hand IF he tried and I let him. At one point he did ask if he could kiss me ( and earlier he had given me the I want to kiss you face/pose) but I said no so we just hugged and held hands. Then when I was starting to freeze my butt off we went back to the car, talked for a little bit and listened to music. Then we had to leave because we had to make it to Skyfall the new James Bond movie. We cuddled and enjoyed the movie. It was a good movie not SUPER AWESOME AND FANTASTIC like everyone said it would be but still good. We also went on some other pretty awesome dates as well but I don't think that I have time to explain in a such great detail. Our next date we went out for this amazing dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse, then we had institute, I had a class and then we went to see Breaking Dawn :). Afterwards we also went stargazing and that was fun as well. :) Anyways that is my little blurb about life and if you want to see a picture of Andrew and I here one is :)

No comments:
Post a Comment