You have wings to fly

You have wings to fly
Make Your Own Wings to fly

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Is Anyone Out There?

So I haven't posted for a while because I have been so busy I have not been able to and then my friend who was helping me out has been super busy as well so I might upload a couple sometime soon because I have some extra time on my hands. Either that or do some studying for a class called Seminary that I have. That might be a smart idea because I want the award I can receive from it and I have not worked off my butt for four years to only get an award for three. I have been getting up early in the morning everyday (almost ;) ) to accomplish it and I don't want all that hard work to go out the window so I'm going to have some interesting next couple of days. Hopefully weeks too because I can be productive when I want to be... :)

Also I know lots of people don't read this blog so sometimes I just put my thoughts on here I wonder if I should make it private though... it is on the internet for all to see but I could require a password... :) Or just leave this info off the internet at the same time... but then this is supposed to be my journal. hard decision a little bit. Sorry rant in my brain thought I might just share it.

I haven't let life catch up to me lately. Like what might be happening in a little while, what happened even within this last week. Just trying to enjoy the moments which has been good but nights like tonight... some of the sadder moments catch up to me... and I feel utterly alone and sometimes heart broken. I know there are people who are worse off than I am but sometimes you can't help but feel the sadness in the moment and feel like its never going to end. Eventually it does and I know that it will but sometimes I just want to sit down with someone who understands me like some of my friends do... just someone to listen to me. Even though it might not be believable to those who are not religious I think I'm going to pray my heart out tonight and read scriptures. I'm not saying it to boast or brag but because I think it will genuinely help and not because I think I'm speaking to the sky and that will help me but because I do believe there is a God, that he hears and answers my prayers. That Jesus Christ his son can help me and understands that he can be that friend that I can talk to. Even if it can't take away what is going on with me completely I know that I will have the strength to get through it and the strength to live my life with happiness like he intended. I also know that if I didn't have the sadness I couldn't appreciate the happiness as much as I do when I am able to have it. Anyways I am done with writing. Not the post I expected either. I will post the other emails/posts soon.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment