You have wings to fly

You have wings to fly
Make Your Own Wings to fly

Friday, May 24, 2013

Adjusting Being Home From Mexico

Being home from Mexico is less exciting than you can imagine but it also has it's own adventures like....
  • Possible new jobs (I am graduated from high school in December and I don't have anything till the Fall  which equals tons of free time)
  • I get to see my family and friends ( the ones in Massachusetts at least.. Hopefully I can go to Utah for a week this summer like I have the past 2 years)
  • I GET TO EAT AMERICAN FOOD! (Which is sometimes great but I miss being fed in Mexico... I always feel like I am not completely full here).
  • I'm in love with the most wonderful boy ever and I think it might last and I won't run away... Hopefully. I tend to do that... but he is different.. :) (You will get updates on DATES with him and hang outs or possibly just anything I so desire to write about him.)
  • I am also preparing to go on a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or as most people know it as the Mormon church. Which I am going to be the right age to leave in the Fall so... I am very excited. I'm working on getting papers for me to get going
  • I get to leave for a mini mission today! May 24,2013
  • And I get to drive. I got my license before Mexico but I couldn't drive there... it was too crazy and being home the first little while driving was interesting....
  • I also get to attend a YSA (Young Single Adult) branch for the first time in my church which signifies I am moving on with my stage of life!
Anyways, those are technically my adventures. Those aren't adventures like in books you say? Well too bad because I dub them Adventures of Life and I am going to enjoy them to the fullest. My mission for all of them? Make myself happy, make other people smile, and don't forget the little moments that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment