This is my first time having a blog so I will probably just write whatever I want. Please if you don't like something on here, You don't have to tell me just ignore my posts and move on. If you're interested feel free to comment if you can do it. Also I already know my grammar isn't the best but I will try not to run on too much and etc. so just be patient with me. I might write whatever hits me at the moment and I will try to write frequently. My birthday is approaching and I have been thinking a lot about growing up and what it means to me, about all the decisions that are going to come and looking at other peoples blogs that is when I decided to create this blog. I want to document my life my thoughts until I can't anymore. I want to write about my decisions. My success, my failures, new experiences. This might be a long blog but it will go from my Senior year forward, almost like a personal journal. Which I already keep by the way. Also I have a goal of finishing something called personal progress before or on my birthday on September 27th. I'm partially going to use this to keep me accountable and just to share what it is. Anyways here is a little bit of information about me that I think I should start with.
I'm kind of an odd mix of many things that people use to define themselves. For example, I am LDS aka Mormon and I enjoy being one. Yeah there are lot of things that are required of you with the rules we believe are given to us by Heavenly Father through a modern day prophet as well as keeping the 10 commandments and etc. but it's my choice to follow them and they make me happy. I'm at an age where this decision really is my own and I follow this religion because I want to. I participate in it as much as I can because I like how I feel when I am part of it, its not out of loyalty to my parents or anything else its just what makes me happy and what I believe to be true. As long as everyone else does the same I have no problem with any other religions or them not having one. In fact, living in Massachusetts where there aren't many of us close together I have lots of friends part of other religions. I don't care what they believe in as long as they are themselves and they let me follow what I believe. If they want to talk about their religion or things like that I don't mind as long as they show the same respect to me as I do to them. Remember the golden rule? Treat others like you would like to be treated or it's something like that. Also another interesting thing about me is that I am currently home schooled. I haven't always been home schooled, in fact I used to go to public school from pre-school-2 grade and then to a charter school (kind of a mix between a public school and charter school) from 3rd-9th grade when I lived in another state. Then I moved to Massachusetts and I went to public school once again for 10th grade from September until about January/February when I decided to be home schooled. I am home schooled with my younger sister and she is the one who started the whole idea and so far it's been the best idea ever. Also I'm going to add a video about homeschooling so it can debunk some of the myths surrounding us plus it is kind of funny :) Also if you have any questions about it feel free to ask. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJHt-m3VX6o&feature=colike
Also I have played violin since I was 4. It is a wonderful instrument and it has taught me so many things though recently I have stopped taking lessons because my life is too busy... but I still try to play it when I can. I have enjoyed playing it immensely and I have been passionate about it but it hasn't been a priority. I hope to start voice lessons around Christmas time because I love singing and I am always humming a tune and I feel like I would make time for it. Also even though I took a break for the summer I was working for about 19, 20 months? as a kiosk person for Invisible Shield aka a Zagg affiliate. I loved it because of many things but I quit partially because my parents wanted me to take a break and because we moved to a new place within Massachusetts and it was too far away. Also I'm a total bookworm, and can be shy but once I am introduced to someone or I introduce myself (occasionally), I am a very open friendly person as well as a spaz! I might not seem like it sometimes in my posts but I really am.. :) Hopefully I can show that side of me as well. In fact I am such a spaz that my sister and I have an ongoing joke that if we ever get engaged when we are older whoever it is has to spend some time with me and my sister when we are in super hyper mode because I am pretty sure that most people would be scared of us...or worried or something :) Haha and it is not due to drinking or drugs its just a spaz natural high that we get when we get excited about something. I also have a unique and not unique sense of humor. It depends on the day or how much sleep I have had but you would just have to be around me to get it and I can have the typical jokester attitude but also an odd unnerving one. Depends on the person you ask. Anyways, I also used to play sports but due to some health related problems I had to stop them for a while but this school year I am trying to get into a running/Pilates routine which I hope works! I will also post about that I think. There is so much more I could add but I am making this post super long... Anyways that is me. I might be weird to you I might not I don't know. Anyways I will try to post soon! I will try to add pictures as well and WARNING!! My post's might be highly random... :)
Yay!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. With such a good (and cute) head on your shoulders you will go far! I can't wait to read more.
ReplyDelete