You have wings to fly

You have wings to fly
Make Your Own Wings to fly

Friday, October 5, 2012

Little thoughts,Pictures

So originally I thought this post was going to be a little shorter talking about what I have thought about love and what it is but I decided to add pictures and thoughts about people as well.
So people are first. Lately I have been thinking about how there are certain people that God, Fate whatever you want to say it is really does bring people into our lives. Some of my best friends can be a testament to that. Also some new friends I made can be an example of that. One of my new friends sent me a text the other day saying that she always learns something new from me and that I am a great example to her. Also with one of my best friend's Jessica I often talk to her about something she really wanted advice on but had not told anyone else about it or I told her just exactly what she needed to hear. We have told each other so many times that we know that we were meant to be friends because we would not know where we would be without each other. I don't say this to brag but to make sure to tell people that... sometimes when you get a random thought to talk someone, even if it is a complete stranger, TALK TO THEM or smile or acknowledge them in some way. You could make their day or find your new best friend. Always try to be kind to other people not only because you might like to be treated that way by a stranger BUT also because you never know who people might be to you some day and would you really want their first impression of you be a frown, or something unkind? Anyways some food for thought.
Next Pictures!! I just wanted to share some pictures that I have that I took that are if I do say so myself... AWESOME :) Enjoy!
Red Barn up in New York


picture of a camera in same Antique shop
picture of an old camera in an Antique shop
                                         
                                                     Gorgeous flower from Lake George Area
Flower from Lake George Area

                                                  
                                                                  Bridge in Providence, RI from car window




    
Blue Crab from Green Arbor Beach in Plymouth, MA area
I just thought this one is funny because it is so true! :) (Also by the way I didn't take it ;) )

Dan enjoying the view's of Lake George w/ my sunglasses
Anyways there are some random pictures :). Hope you enjoy them and next post might actually be about love? Or different types of love in my life :) We will just have to see :) Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment