Any post from this point on that has Superman in the title or in the blog post are about my boyfriend. Why Superman? Because the name Superman never fails to remind me of him, and did I happen to mention it is his favorite Superhero? Ha I also thought that for his profile picture he had edited it so his face was on Superman's body, apparently I was crazy... and not really right, anyways. It is also just to protect his identity because with the internet these days you never know what crazies are out there and even if he does know about my blog I wouldn't want someone even if I am dating them to blast my name all over the internet. That might change overtime and I might eventually reveal his identity but for now its a secret ;).
To tell you the truth I have putting off this post... just because and not to sound all lovey dovey but he is so wonderful I have been trying to figure out how to describe him. But, I have also been trying to decide how to express how wonderful he is but then keep the really personal things to myself since social media isn't the ideal place to express everything at least in my opinion anyways.
I could describe how we met, what led to us dating and etc. but I realized that I just wanted to tell you why I love him, the little things he does that always reminds me that he loves me for me. There is a long list but I will name a few.
- I always know where I stand in his heart because he lets me know. There is nothing better than having confidence in how a boy feels about you. This also means that you don't you become the crazy girl people want to get rid of because your desperate to know.
- I love that when I send him a song he always sends one back. Why is this important to me? Music is such a big part of my life that sometimes just the fact that we can communicate by sending each other songs makes me happy and it's something special we share and connect with.
- I love that when he can, he is always close. Everyone needs their personal space sometimes of course, but he always likes to be holding my hand or have his arm around me, and its not to show off or be possessive. It's a sweet gesture to be near but I also think in a way to let me know he is there and always will be as long as I let him be.
- Most of all I am always amazed at how much he loves me for me. I'm weird, silly, goofy and anything else you can be in between. There are good parts about me of course but he accepts all of me and sometimes embraces it with me.
There is so much more than those four things, but I might save them for later, or for my brain. Whatever I decide. The last thing I am going to say about him is that he is the sweetest boy (though I guess technically he is a man but I still have a hard time saying that don't know why) I have ever met, a hard worker (which can I say is ATTRACTIVE!) and my best friend. I could ask for no one better to be in a relationship right now. I love you Superman ;).
P.S. I also am thinking about writing a blog post about an awesome date we went on or multiple dates but I just remembered I did want to write one about our date to the Plymouth Waterfront.
- I always know where I stand in his heart because he lets me know. There is nothing better than having confidence in how a boy feels about you. This also means that you don't you become the crazy girl people want to get rid of because your desperate to know.
- I love that when I send him a song he always sends one back. Why is this important to me? Music is such a big part of my life that sometimes just the fact that we can communicate by sending each other songs makes me happy and it's something special we share and connect with.
- I love that when he can, he is always close. Everyone needs their personal space sometimes of course, but he always likes to be holding my hand or have his arm around me, and its not to show off or be possessive. It's a sweet gesture to be near but I also think in a way to let me know he is there and always will be as long as I let him be.
- Most of all I am always amazed at how much he loves me for me. I'm weird, silly, goofy and anything else you can be in between. There are good parts about me of course but he accepts all of me and sometimes embraces it with me.
There is so much more than those four things, but I might save them for later, or for my brain. Whatever I decide. The last thing I am going to say about him is that he is the sweetest boy (though I guess technically he is a man but I still have a hard time saying that don't know why) I have ever met, a hard worker (which can I say is ATTRACTIVE!) and my best friend. I could ask for no one better to be in a relationship right now. I love you Superman ;).
P.S. I also am thinking about writing a blog post about an awesome date we went on or multiple dates but I just remembered I did want to write one about our date to the Plymouth Waterfront.
No comments:
Post a Comment