Today my email is probably going to be shorter just a heads up.
So, today I got to sleep in and I was able to get up around 9:30. It was nice to catch up on sleep even if it was not perfect sleep. Then I got ready and went to the school. Allen drove and he practiced some of his English with me. We also listened to some songs together on the way to the school. I/ We (the teachers) stayed at the school basically all day and planned lessons, cleaned and just got ready for our classes. It was fun to spend time together and I am so grateful for the group of girls that I am with. We did this until we had our first classes. Classes today were pretty good considering everything that has been going on or I should say not been going on. Though we found more teaching helps today so that was awesome! It was so fun to finally meet the kids that we are going to be teaching English to. My lessons went pretty well. Not as good as I had hoped but I can still learn from it right? Tomorrow is a new day and I can change what I might need to change. After classes were over I stayed at the school until about 9:20 because I had to wait for my host family to pick me up. Then we drove to a little restaurant and we got some churros with strawberry sauce and cream. They were very yummy! After that we went home and I spent some time with my host family. Then I went upstairs and Skyped my boyfriend for a little bit and now I am writing this email and then going to bed. I will write soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment