Wow.. Life is starting to go by fast/ slow and I'm not so sure I like it. At the beginning of this year I was just a Junior. On New Years Eve last year I was at a dance and I was kind of dating a guy (too complicated to explain). My hair had been growing out since the summer but still was not past me shoulders. I still lived in Wrentham, MA and I was going to the Franklin Ward. I was still working for Shawna Manning and loving it. I had just figured out a few things about myself I had not know before and I was liking it. Anyways if you could not tell this is going to be my way of remembering 2012 so here I go!
January:
Z and I "break up" go back to being friends
Mitchell and I start something but not
Perspective on guys = completely changed
Mitchell's Birthday celebration
Christy Lyons went to college
Hang out with Dan Cox (still a Senior) and Kayla Robbins (Back from first year of college)
Not much else happened just life like school, and church :)
Still going to school at Good Company
February:
Experiences that deepened my friendships with Jess and Parker
Superbowl at the Snells when they still lived on 248 Wood Street
Priest/Laurel (Spent time with Mitchell, Amanda McCafferty [still a Senior], and Kate Doughty) Also sadly not with Springfield although we wanted to
Valentines Date with Mitchell
School, Church, Life... :)
March:
Dan asked me to Mormon Prom
Side-by-Side with RI Phillharmonic Orchestra/ Get to sit next to the Concert Master of said Orchestra!
Better friends with Melissa Lyons
Parents 21 Wedding Anniversary
School, Life, Church
April:
Mormon Prom= AWESOME!
Email sent to Abe apologizing for break up (Ex-boyfriend, I had to be a little harsh... :/ )
News about move to Halifax made known
Abe and I talked/ lots of things happened
Took AP tests and ACT
May:
Temple Trip with Family Names
Life, School, Church
Done with Junior Year
June:
Abe and I just friends
Went to Dan's Graduation
Amy's 16th Birthday
Dan helps with Jame's Birthday party
Amanda McCafferty has a sleep over
Quit the Invisible Sheild Kiosk
Came to Utah June 23
Aunt Christy's Baby Shower
Gale Party with Us
Parker kissed me/ went out on a bazillion dates :) Temple hike, shaving cream fights etc... :)
Nathan got ordained as a Deacon
Thacker Family Pictures
Thacker Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary
July:
Left Utah July 10th
Move Ashley out
Go to the Jordan River Temple with Grandma and Mom
Jess and Parker said goodbye at the Airport
Youth Conference
Ramona came and we saw Louisa May Alcott's House and Minute Men Park
Moved to Halifax/ Start of Friendship with Katie Berry
Went to New York with Dan/ Awesomeness/ Disc Golf
Ashley came and stayed for a little while
Applied to BYU-Idaho Pathways Program
August:
Had Regional Young Women Conference with Sister Dalton! Amaazing!
Last year at Girls Camp!
Dan's Eagle Court of Honor
Father's Blessing for Pathways
Got my Computer
James in the 5th Grade, Nathan in the 7th, Amy is a Junior, I'm a Senior, Ashley 2nd year of college
September:
September 27th -My 18th Birthday!
Made Quilt with Dan's Mom for Personal Progress
Started the Pathways Program/ Insitute
October:
Got called to the Laurel Class Presidency
October Conference announcement that Girls could (but not required) go on Missions at 19 and boys at 18
Awesome (about me going on my mission conversation) with my Dad
November:
Nov. 6th - 2012 election I voted for Mitt Romney, Obama Won
Parker got his Patriarchal Blessing
BEST CONVERSATION EVER with Parker
Andrew asked me out on a couple of dates ;)
November 20th -Andrew and I [officially] became boyfriend/ girlfriend :)
Heard/ Registered to go to Mexico through ILP
December:
Dec 4th - Ashley Turned 21!
Dec 18th - Licensed!
Dec 21th - GED= High School Graduate/ Hobbit Date
Ashley came home for Christmas
Possible last Christmas as a whole Family Together
Dec 31- Finally Officially Done with Personal Progress
January 2013:
Jan 1 Amazing Father's Blessing with my Dad/ Andrew Participated
Jan 3rd - Leave for Mexico!! :)
I added in the last little bit of first of the year because those are memorable things :) Anyways that is the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013! I cannot wait for what life has in store for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment