The first two are pictures of the Mexican 50 pesos. I just thought that they were really cool because they had butterflies (mariposa). I also thought my mom might like to see it as well because butterflies are kind of special between all of us girls.
The third picture is of Mexican candy that I received from my host dad Daniel the morning after I arrived. I tried some of it and it was good (bueno). It was basically just seeds and honey.
The fourth picture is the view from my host family's house patio in the back. The sky was beautiful and I liked the white building on the blue.
The next one is just of Santiago and Liam because Santiago kept saying photo so I took that one:)
The next picture is of Santigo and Liam with their Uncle (Tio) Allen. Allen drives me to the school which down here is called Instituto Heslington :)
The next picture is of the mountains here/ near here in Chalupas (?) they reminded me so much of Utah and I loved to see them. The only difference were cacti and palm trees on them.
The next picture is that same night except it me was me, Mallory , Kelsey (two girls who teach with me from the school) and Allen and his friends. He had invited us out to see the city. From left to right in the picture it is Mallory, Kelsey, Me, Allen, Christian (Chipe), and Nervey? ( his name was hard to pronounce and hear).
The last picture is Chistian making "the smoulder" from Tangled if anyone has seen that movie you will know what I mean ;). He kind of looks like Flynn too!
The third picture is of Mexican candy that I received from my host dad Daniel the morning after I arrived. I tried some of it and it was good (bueno). It was basically just seeds and honey.
The fourth picture is the view from my host family's house patio in the back. The sky was beautiful and I liked the white building on the blue.
The next picture is of my host family. From left to right, Daniel (my dad), Santiago (their son taking English classes), Liam (so cute!), and Marcela.
The next one is just of Santiago and Liam because Santiago kept saying photo so I took that one:)
The next picture is of Santigo and Liam with their Uncle (Tio) Allen. Allen drives me to the school which down here is called Instituto Heslington :)
The next picture is of the mountains here/ near here in Chalupas (?) they reminded me so much of Utah and I loved to see them. The only difference were cacti and palm trees on them.
The next picture is that same night except it me was me, Mallory , Kelsey (two girls who teach with me from the school) and Allen and his friends. He had invited us out to see the city. From left to right in the picture it is Mallory, Kelsey, Me, Allen, Christian (Chipe), and Nervey? ( his name was hard to pronounce and hear).
The last picture is Chistian making "the smoulder" from Tangled if anyone has seen that movie you will know what I mean ;). He kind of looks like Flynn too!
Anyways I hope you will enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment